Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Aero Contractors Airline, a well respected aviation service provider is currently recruiting for the position of a Graduate Reservation Officer. We are available in the rotary wing (helicopter) offshore oil and gas sector plus the fixed wing scheduled and charter passenger sector . Aero is uniquely placed in the Nigerian market to offer both rotary and fixed wing services to the highest international standards of safety.
Currently the fastest growing Nigerian carrier passenger, Aero is focused on bringing customers world class aviation services with affordable fares, quality on-board services, good customer relations with effective online services and operational competence. Aero pride itself in its punctuality and safety record. Aero has established itself as the leading regional and innovative carrier in West Africa.
Are you looking for career advancement in a world class organisation? Aero Contractors has a number of vacant positions for the right talent.
Want to be part of a world-class organization? Here's your opportunity to take your career to new heights.
Job Title: Reservation Officer
Reports To: Head, Ticketing Services
Function: Generate revenue from sale of ticket
Location: Kaduna, Kano, Enugu, Uyo, P/Harcourt, Abuja and Lagos
Responsible for sales of Aero tickets and assisting passengers with their travel needs by providing frontline excellent customer service in order to generate revenue and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Sell and issue Aero tickets
- Confirm and modify flight bookings
- Offer fare quotes to all Aero customers to provide the best applicable fares and generate sales.
- Reconciliation of daily sales reports with the Finance department
- Promote all Aero products to create awareness and generate sales.
- Respond to customers inquiries and provide information on flight schedules and procedures.
- Determine space availability on travel dates requested by customers and assign/sell such when available
- Prepare, locate records and information for customers
- Keep passenger records and information.
- A good university degree/HND in any of the Social Sciences or Business Management Disciplines.
- Knowledge of basic airline fares and ticketing
- Knowledge of cash handling and credit card transaction
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Ability to perform basic mathematics
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- 1- 3 yrs experience in Ticketing, Sales or Customer Service
Working pattern: Shift work.
- Internal : Other staff
- External: Passengers.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2014.
Method of Application
Should your skills and capabilities match the above job profile, please enter your data into the attached excel sheet and email as an attachment to: email@example.com with the job title as your subject, eg. Reservation Officer – Kaduna
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deloitte Nigeria is currently recruiting to fill the position of a Graduate Mortgage Analyst - Our client, a leading mortgage and finance company is seeking to strengthen its business operations across its regions and distribution networks in Nigeria. Consequently, the organization aims to engage self-driven, experienced and motivated individuals to assist with the expansion strategy. The ideal candidates for this position should be from the middle to senior management level staff with requisite hands-on experience and proven track records in the mortgage industry.
We are recruiting to fill the following Position:
Job Title: Mortgage Analyst
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- Responsible for analyzing financial and supporting documents on incoming applications consistent with internal and insurer policies.
- Evaluate property values based on appraised market prices and recommend or deny mortgages to clients after examining financial status.
- A university degree in Accounting or any Finance related discipline with relevant professional certification (ICAN, ACCA, NIM, etc). A post graduate degree (MBA, MSc) will be an added advantage.
- 3 years + relevant experience in analyzing financial information including operating statements and net worth statements to determine appropriate loan size, terms, and pricing.
- Extensive knowledge in developing and producing a mortgage portfolio for the commercial or consumer market.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications, i.e. MS Word, Excel, etc.
Application Closing Date
1st May, 2014.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Tuesday, April 22, 2014
Monday, April 21, 2014
UNICEF's is recruiting for suitable and qualified Nutrition Consultant in Nigeria. Our mission in Nigeria is to help governments at all levels, organizations, communities and families provide every child with education, health, equality and protection.
UNICEF Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position of:
Post Title: Nutrition Consultant
Vacancy number: VN-NGR-12-2014
Level: National Officer
Contract Type: Special Service Agreement (SSA)
Duration: 11 months.
Location: Yobe, Jigawa, Borno, Gombe, Bauchi, Sokoto and Zamfara
Purpose of Assignment:
The Consultant provide technical support in planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of Community-based Management of Acute Malnutrition (CMAM) and Community Infant and Young Child Feeding (c-IYCF) activities at the state. LGA and community levels including supporting rapid nutrition (SMART) surveys and Maternal Newborn and Child Health (MNCH) week activities.
Major Tasks to be accomplished:
- Support concerned counterpart and partners in documentation of data information from all CMAM implementing facilities (OTPs and SC) as well as facilitate replication of interventions and leveraging government resources.
- Provide support in ensuring effective coordination, networking and information sharing with the state government, International NGOs and stakeholders at state, LGA and community levels to help scale up the management of severe acute malnutrition and community infant and young child feeding (c-IYCF activities) integrated into CMAM.
- Provide support to strengthen the existing nutrition program mainly improving quality and scaling lip of CMAM program coverage and ensure effective operation of systems for community and facility-based management of severe acute malnutrition for children with age of under 5 years.
- Further develop local capacity for supportive supervision, monitoring and evaluation of progress for improved management of severe acute malnutrition programs and ensure monitoring and supportive supervision in collaboration with SNOs is conducted
- Assist in data collection during the rapid nutrition (SMART) surveys with the support from UNICEF field office and Abuja office.
- The consultant will support in preparing and submitting reports including CMAM data as well as updates on c-IYCF and regular statistical and narrative updates/reports as required in line with given time frame (e.g. monthly, quarterly, hall-yearly and annual).
Qualifications or Specialized Knowledge/Experience Required:
- University degree in Nutrition or Public Health or Nursing or Biochemistry or related technical areas, minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in management of acute malnutrition/CMAM program, basic nutrition programming, track records.
- Exposure to implement, monitor and supervise SAM (severe acute malnutrition) and c-IVCF programmes preffered.
- Proven experience in monitoring and evaluation in general an asset.
- Proficiency in written and oral English language, good communication and networking skills, as well as familiarity with working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Willingness to work in the field with partners for majority of contract
- In-depth understanding of malnutrition and household food security from nutrition/public health point of view.
- Demonstrated skills with statistics analysis software related to data management.
- Ability to understand and speak local language (Hausa) will be preferred.
Application Closing Date
Tuesday, 29April 2014.
Method of Application
If you are interested in the position and meet the requirements, please send cover letter (one-page summary statement that describes how your experience and qualification relate to the job description) and a scanned/PDF copy of the completed and signed UN Personal History Form (Please Download Here) to: firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business on Tuesday, 29th April 2014.
Please mention the position title you are applying for on the subject line of your email.
UNICEF a smoke-free environment, is committed to gender equality in its mandate and its staff. Well qualified candidates, particularly women are strongly encouraged to apply
Kenya Airways is truly the Pride of Africa. Our global network now reaches 62 destinations, 49 of which are spread across the Africa continent. With a modern fleet of 45 aircrafts, including five Boeing 777 series, makes us one the youngest fleets in Africa. Kenya Airways opens a world of opportunity across the continent, creating sustainable development by connecting its people and businesses within Africa and around the world.
At Kenya Airways we believe our greatest asset is our people. Wires you join Kenya Airways we provide you with training and all the systems and tools you require to perform. And best of all, we provide an environment that enables each and every one of our employees to achieve their full potential.
In line with our expansion plans we are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- To gather and prepare clientele database for planning and identifying clients needs.
- To prepare visit work plan for clients for optimum utilization of time and resources.
- To visit, service and build relations to clients (TA, CLP, Govt etc) to maintain loyalty and optimize revenue.
- To achieve set sales targets in line with budget for profitability of the airline.
- To prepare, close sales contracts and deals to key accounts to generate maximum revenue.
- To promote KQ products and services to create awareness and generate sales and revenue.
- To gather market intelligence to identity threats and opportunities so as to maintain a competitive edge arid generate sales.
- To prepare sales report for management information and performance evaluation and monitoring.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Graduate or 'O'/A' level with 4 years sales experience
- Airline experience an added advantage
- Setting and negotiation skills
- Computer literate
- Valid driving licenses
- Analytical influencing skills
Application Closing Date:
25th April 2014
Method of Application
The Nigerian Police Force invites applications from suitably qualified individuals for Appointment into the Nigeria Police Force as Cadet...
INEC is currently accepting applications from qualified NYSC members, final year university students and those previously engaged by th...
University of Ilorin invites applications candidates who have applied for admission into the Undergraduate degree programmes of the Univ...
National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) , a Federal Government Agency, charged with the mandate of ensuring ...
Nigeria Customs Service was saddled with the responsibilities of revenue collection, accounting for same and anti smuggling activities. T...
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is set to recruit categories of ad-hoc staff that will officiate in the forthcoming...
Airtel is company is a limited liability company providing various telecommunications services to the Nigeria business environment. Our ...
University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) invites application from candidates who chose her as either their first or second choice, and scored a ...
Nestle Nigeria Plc is part of the Nestle Group, the world's leading Food , Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company renowned for its hig...
We are recruiting superior calibre Trainee Geoscientists & Experienced Specialist Geoscience professionals with the highest standard...
NgRecruiter - Recruitment Portal, Jobs Nigeria, Vacancies Nigeria
Telecommunication Companies in Nigeria Career Website
Zoom Nigeria Career Page | Starcomms Nigeria Career Page | Glo1 Career 2010
The 25 Consolidated Banks In Nigeria Career Website
Diamond Nigeria Bank Career Page | Ecobank Nigeria Career Page | ETB Nigeria Career Page
Fidelity Bank Nigeria Career Page | First Bank Nigeria Career Page | FCMB Nigeria Career Page
IBTC Chartered Bank Nigeria Career Page | Intercontinental Bank Nigeria Career Page | Nigeria Int'l Bank (Citibank) Career Page
Oceanic Bank Nigeria Career Page | Spring Bank Nigeria Career Page | Stanbic Bank Nigeria Career Page
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Career Page | Sterling Bank Nigeria Career Page | Union Bank Nigeria Career Page
UBA Nigeria Career Page | Unity Bank Nigeria Career Page | Wema Bank Nigeria Career Page
Zenith Bank Nigeria Career Page | Unity Bank Nigeria Career Page | GTBank Nigeria Career Page
OIl Company Jobs
Atlas GeoSolutions Nigeria Limited Career Page | Chevron Nigeria Limited Career Page | Conoco Phillips Nigeria Career Page
Guinness Nigeria Career Page | Exxon Mobil Nigeria Career Page | Negris Nigeria Limited
NLNG Nigeria Career Page | NNPC Nigeria Career Page | Oando Plc Nigeria Career Page
PZ Nigeria Career Page | Saipem Eni Nigeria Career Page | Sea Trucks Group Nigeria Career Page
Schlumberger Nigeria Career Page | Statoil Nigeria Career Page | Total Nigeria Plc Career Page
TotalFinaElf Plc Nigeria Career Page | Willbros Group Nigeria Plc Career Page | Worley Parsons Nigeria Career Page | Nigerian Breweries Career Page |  MRS Nigeria Career Page