Saturday, October 11, 2014
Whats up? Where have you been? Come on my profile, i am online now!
lets have sexy time, like before :*
My profile is here
Friday, October 10, 2014
I got your voicemail yesterday about the stock tip you want, sorry I couldnt pick up the phone I was on with the wife you know how she is but please next time don't call the house line, I would prefer if you come in to my office instead. In person is always better. Anyway your timing is impeccable you are very lucky. There's this insane little company (confederation minerals) that was exchanging hands for like a dollar and a half last year and now you can grab it for around 10 cents. These guys are sitting on gold, literaly. They have proven reserves worth a few hundred mill and theyre about to begin digging out the stuff in a few months.
You better bet the stokc is gonna go nuts in the coming weeks when they make the drilling announcement. Take care and if you need anything else give me a shout. The stokc is CNRMF and if I were you id grab as many shares as I can, everyone at the office thinks this one is gonna go up at least 5x soon.
We all do, and for once there's a stock tip that's actually worth it.
This stock is going to explode today mark my words.
It will be at 30cents+ before day's end and past 65cents by month's end.
You should move quickly.
Thursday, October 9, 2014
Cummins Inc. is currently recruiting for the position of a graduate Sales Manager. We are a $18 billion, Fortune 200 company and the world’s largest independent producer and distributor of diesel engines and related components. Our continued success globally is predicated on the capability and extent of our product range, our commitment to new technology and the quality of our people.
Cummins Inc. is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Administrator - Nigeria
Ref No: 140001VE
Responsible for ensuring that the Sales & Marketing departments have the tools, resources, and systems they need to achieve current and future sales revenue targets
Sales Administrator Responsibilities:
- To develop, implement and maintain consistent business processes for the support of the commercial sale.
- Fully implementation of CRM for sales and marketing
- Follow process of capturing customer data in the CRM / existing data bases and updating on regular basis
- Follow order management system for new order processing, factory shipment and stock inventory to ensure product availability
- Generating weekly and monthly sales performance report
- Establish customer list for Sales engineers / consultants
- Report annual call frequency rate for each Sales Engineer based on minimum customer visit per month
- Recording the sales calls for each Sales Engineer
- Ensure proper recording of all enquiries by segments, by model and corresponding KVA
- Open new customers accounts
- Processing new orders in the system and evaluating the sales and delivery trends on weekly basis
- Processing of Lost sales Reports
- Working closely with Supply chain
- Close coordination with branches for their stock requirements and timely shipments.
- Preparing daily sales report for management review
- Preparing the monthly performance report for sales engineers
- Preparing monthly sales report for management review including the performance against AOP
- Receiving and processing monthly forecast from Sales team and prepare summary for HOD
- Monitor the receivables and follow up with sales team
- Administrative and Secretarial Functions
- Ensure daily commitments, administration and travel arrangements are managed effectively with daily communication and updates.
- Take Minutes of meetings
- Assist with communication and mass communication to customers
- Keep and maintain an accurate records, proper filing system and proper document management for commercial department
- Maintains and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Manage administration tasks for the operations of the commercial department team, set up appropriate systems to manage and audit tasks(holidays, absence, overtime, OnTrack, external audits etc)
Required Skills & Experience:
- Good administrative and organisational skills
- Self-confidence and ability to handle pressure
- 3-5 years’ experience in an administrative role.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor Degree/qualification- essential
- Computer literacy i.e., MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Shell Nigeria is currently recruiting for the position of Graduate into its 2014 Graduate Programme. We are a global group of energy and petrochemical companies, employing approximately 87,000 people and operating in more than 70 countries and territories. Our focus on innovation and technology has made us a leading manufacturer, distributor and marketer of refined petroleum products and has us ranked amongst the top 50 most innovative companies in the world.
We are breaking new grounds in Africa and are looking for top talents who have expressed capacity, achievement and strong relationship skills to deliver on the global energy challenge.
At Shell, we're developing all kinds of ideas to help meet the growing demand for energy. And we're looking for ambitious students and graduates to help us do more.
Shell Graduate Employment Opportunities 2014 - Nigeria
Shell Graduate Programme
Shell runs a Graduate Programme which is a development framework that enables new graduates to become fully independent Shell professionals in 2-5 years. At Shell, new graduates have access to an unparalleled range of roles and world-class training and development opportunities, including:
- Leadership skills development
- Networking, Coaching and Mentoring relationships
- Learning curriculum (training, e-learning modules, accreditation).
Who we're looking for:
- Graduates who finished with a very good degree at the Undergraduate level.
- Graduates who are currently engaged in or have finished their National Youth Service.
- Graduates with less than four years post graduation experience.
There will be specific skill requirements for your chosen job area. But whatever your role, there are certain qualities you'll need if you're going to succeed at Shell.
You also need to be good at absorbing information, analysing problems, making objective decisions and coming up with original ideas. You should have the drive, confidence and resilience to get things done, the flexibility to work well in a team and the credibility to influence others.
Shell matches you into a particular role based on your skills, so you will not be required to apply for a specific Shell position.
Be sure to click on "Students and Graduates" and apply for a "Shell Recruitment Day". You will need to upload a copy of your resume, cover letter, and all academic transcripts including both undergraduate and graduate where applicable.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2014.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply via Shell page: when the page opens, select Africa and click Search
The Nigerian Police Force invites applications from suitably qualified individuals for Appointment into the Nigeria Police Force as Cadet...
INEC is currently accepting applications from qualified NYSC members, final year university students and those previously engaged by th...
University of Ilorin invites applications candidates who have applied for admission into the Undergraduate degree programmes of the Univ...
National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) , a Federal Government Agency, charged with the mandate of ensuring ...
Nigeria Customs Service was saddled with the responsibilities of revenue collection, accounting for same and anti smuggling activities. T...
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is set to recruit categories of ad-hoc staff that will officiate in the forthcoming...
Airtel is company is a limited liability company providing various telecommunications services to the Nigeria business environment. Our ...
University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) invites application from candidates who chose her as either their first or second choice, and scored a ...
Nestle Nigeria Plc is part of the Nestle Group, the world's leading Food , Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company renowned for its hig...
We are recruiting superior calibre Trainee Geoscientists & Experienced Specialist Geoscience professionals with the highest standard...
NgRecruiter - Recruitment Portal, Jobs Nigeria, Vacancies Nigeria
Telecommunication Companies in Nigeria Career Website
Zoom Nigeria Career Page | Starcomms Nigeria Career Page | Glo1 Career 2010
The 25 Consolidated Banks In Nigeria Career Website
Diamond Nigeria Bank Career Page | Ecobank Nigeria Career Page | ETB Nigeria Career Page
Fidelity Bank Nigeria Career Page | First Bank Nigeria Career Page | FCMB Nigeria Career Page
IBTC Chartered Bank Nigeria Career Page | Intercontinental Bank Nigeria Career Page | Nigeria Int'l Bank (Citibank) Career Page
Oceanic Bank Nigeria Career Page | Spring Bank Nigeria Career Page | Stanbic Bank Nigeria Career Page
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Career Page | Sterling Bank Nigeria Career Page | Union Bank Nigeria Career Page
UBA Nigeria Career Page | Unity Bank Nigeria Career Page | Wema Bank Nigeria Career Page
Zenith Bank Nigeria Career Page | Unity Bank Nigeria Career Page | GTBank Nigeria Career Page
OIl Company Jobs
Atlas GeoSolutions Nigeria Limited Career Page | Chevron Nigeria Limited Career Page | Conoco Phillips Nigeria Career Page
Guinness Nigeria Career Page | Exxon Mobil Nigeria Career Page | Negris Nigeria Limited
NLNG Nigeria Career Page | NNPC Nigeria Career Page | Oando Plc Nigeria Career Page
PZ Nigeria Career Page | Saipem Eni Nigeria Career Page | Sea Trucks Group Nigeria Career Page
Schlumberger Nigeria Career Page | Statoil Nigeria Career Page | Total Nigeria Plc Career Page
TotalFinaElf Plc Nigeria Career Page | Willbros Group Nigeria Plc Career Page | Worley Parsons Nigeria Career Page | Nigerian Breweries Career Page |  MRS Nigeria Career Page