Sunday, March 9, 2014
Stallion currently recruits for the position of a qualified graduate Electrical Engineer. We invested heavily in infrastructure comprising warehousing, cold storages, factories, office buildings, showrooms, workshops, logistics equipment, transportation etc.
Stallion established a stable infrastructure that supported optimal distribution of products at the most economic terms to its customers.
Stallion Group of Company is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Application Deadline: Electrical engineer
- Direct or coordinate manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, or testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements
- communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
- supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues
- conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups
- sourcing and securing sponsorship
- Solar project execution
- maintaining and updating customer databases
- Prepare technical drawings, specifications of electrical systems, or topographical maps to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements
- Prepare specifications for purchases of materials or equipment
- perate computer-assisted engineering or design software or equipment to perform engineering tasks
- Oversee project production efforts to assure projects are completed on time and within budge.
- Compile data and write reports regarding existing or potential electrical engineering studies or projects.
- Design, implement, maintain, or improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, or systems for commercial, industrial, or domestic purposes.
- Develop budgets, estimating labor, material, and construction costs.
- Investigate customer or public complaints, determine nature and extent of problem, and recommend remedial measures.
- Investigate or test vendors' or competitors' products.
- Supervise or train project team members as necessary.
- Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish manufacturing, construction, or installation standards or specifications.
- Plan or implement research methodology or procedures to apply principles of electrical theory to engineering projects.
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Assist in developing capital project programs for new equipment or major repairs.
- Conduct field surveys or study maps, graphs, diagrams, or other data to identify and correct power system problems.
- Plan layout of electric power generating plants or distribution lines or stations.
- Collect data relating to commercial or residential development, population, or power system interconnection to determine operating efficiency of electrical systems.
HND / First Degree in Engineering
Application Closing Date
21st March, 2014
Method of Application
Interested candidate should send CV to: email@example.com
Unilever Nigeria currently recruiting for Leadership Internship Programme (ULIP) 2014 - Are you a university student in your 2nd, 3rd or 4th year(excluding finalist)? Do you possess the tenacity to function in a result driven environment? Are you passionate about environmental protection and sustainable living practices? If yes then the Unilever Leadership Internship Programme (ULIP) is the perfect opportunity for you!
Unilever Leadership Internship Programme (ULIP) 2014
Our internship programmes are for duration of 12 to 24 weeks about (3-6 Months), and successful applicants will be given the unique opportunity of working in one of the world's leading FMCG companies. For the duration of the programme, you will interact with seasoned professionals in an exciting environment and you will have hands on professional experience working on projects that will expose you to global best practices
Come and be part of the Unilever Team working to create better futures. Discover A Career Made By You
Internship opportunities are available for students in Engineering, Pure & Applied Sciences, Biological Sciences, Business, Finance and Social Sciences in the following business areas:
- Supply Chain
- Research and Development
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
Application Closing Date
11th March, 2014.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, March 6, 2014
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) currently recruits for the position of a graduate Operations Associate. We help developing countries attract and use aid effectively. In all our activities, we encourage the protection of human rights, capacity development and the empowerment of women.
We are recruiting to fill the following position:
Job Title: Operations Associate
Location: Abuja, NIGERIA
Type of Contract: Service Contract
Post Level: SB-3
Under direct supervision of UNODC Operation Manager, the overall guidance of UNDP Deputy Country Director Operations and direct collaboration of the relevant head of units, the Operations Associate will be responsible for the execution of transparent and efficient Procurement, Finance, Administration and HR services with respect to all UNODC Transactions performed under UNDP authority. Specifically, the Operations Associate will serve as the UNODC focal point within UNDP on Procurement, Finance, Administration and HR in order to promote a collaborative and client-oriented approach that supports quick processing of all UNODC requests as well as quality delivery and value for money of UNDP services to UNODC.
S/he will work in close collaboration with the Operations, Programme support and Project teams in UNODC Country Office (CO - Nigeria,) as appropriate in processing all Procurement, Finance, Administration and HR requests from UNODC submitted to UNDP for processing, to ensure full compliance with applicable UN rules and regulations and to resolve any queries that may arise from these requests. S/he will also be responsible for providing overall UNDP operational and administrative support to UNODC Country and Project Teams.
Duties and Responsibilities
Summary of Key Functions:
- Provide overall quality assurance support to UNODC in relation to UNDP processes and rules and regulations.
- Act as an interface between UNDP and UNODC Country and Projects Teams for effective implementation of activities
- Carry out various administrative tasks in support of UNODC Country and Project teams, including following-up with relevant UNDP Units on all UNODC correspondences, vendors registration (in ATLAS), sourcing, analyzing and evaluation of quotes, tracking of payments, and other related tasks.
- Provide financial support to UNODC, including receiving duly signed payment requests from UNODC and processing related vouchers using UNDP Atlas system.
- Follow-up and ensure that payments are approved, budget-checked and included in the pay cycle in a timely fashion.
- Follow-up payments to ensure that responsible UNDP Officers authorize/sign electronic transfers/cheques and subsequently provide remittance advice to beneficiaries/inform vendors for cheques collection.
- Prepare and share with UNODC a weekly report on the status of all payments in process/processed.
- Ensure that workshops payments are processed timely and submitted to relevant Banks with appropriate instructions.
- In Liaison with UNODC Finance Team, assist in providing clarifications and responding to queries emanating from UNDP on the basis of processed vouchers/E-iovs of UNODC.
- Liaise with UNDP Service Center to ensure timely execution of procurement requests in line with UNDP rules and regulations.
- Ensure that relevant control procedures are observed with respect to procurement and payments for goods and services.
- Ensure that relevant shadow records and files pertaining to UNODC requests are maintained and readily accessible to UNODC
- Liaise with UNDP HR on behalf of UNODC in carrying out actions covering the entire span of human resource activities, ensuring consistency in the application of UN rules and procedure
- In collaboration with UNODC HR focal point, review all UNODC requests for contracts issuance/extension/termination and related documentation ensuring they meet UNDP HR rules and regulations requirements, and follow-up with UNDP HR for timely execution of requested tasks.
- In Liaison with UNODC Finance Team, validation in Atlas of UNDP cost-recovery charges to UNODC for Procurement, Finance, Administration and HR services rendered by UNDP.
- Perform other related tasks, as required
Sound knowledge and understanding of concepts and approaches relevant to budgetary and financial management; demonstrable knowledge of procurement and HR processes, and familiarity with UN rules, regulations, policies and procedures as they relate to programme and financial administration; demonstrable commitment to the values of the United Nations, particularly integrity in daily activities and behaviors; demonstrated professional competence and mastery of administrative processes; ability to perform a range of administrative functions, including event planning and organizing and human resources administration; ability to map out potential risks and make contingencies, as required. Shows pride in work and achievements; is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results; is motivated by professional rather than personal concerns; shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges.
Takes ownership of responsibilities and honours commitments; delivers outputs for which one has responsibility within prescribed time, cost, and quality standards; operates in compliance with organizational regulations and rules; takes responsibility for delegated assignments; takes personal responsibility for his/her own shortcomings and those of the work unit, where applicable.
Proven ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, in a clear and concise manner, including ability to prepare minutes, workshop reports, project/activity reports; demonstrated ability to draft routine correspondence and basic documents, such as minutes, letters, memos, invitation cards and letters and to match style and format to audience.
Considers all those to whom services are provided to be "clients" and seeks to see things from the clients' point of view; establishes and maintains productive partnerships with clients by gaining their trust and respect; identifies clients' needs and matches them to appropriate solutions; monitors ongoing developments inside and outside the clients' environment to keep informed and anticipate problems; keeps clients informed of progress or setbacks in projects; meets timeline for delivery of products or services to client.
Planning & Organizing:
Able to establish priorities and to plan, coordinate and monitor work while prioritizing competing demands; able to work on tight deadlines; knowledge on how to develop clear goals that are consistent with agreed strategies; foresees risks and allows for contingencies when planning; monitors and adjusts plans and projects as necessary; uses time efficiently.
Critical Success Factors:
- Timely, effective, transparent, and accountable support provided to UNODC for all UNDP executed services
- Significant reduction in rates of returns/queries raised by UNDP on UNODC requests
- Quality follow-up on all UNODC requests to UNDP, for timely action
Required Skills and Experience
- Secondary degree with a specialized training and certificate in finance, procurement and HR from an accredited institution is required.
- First University degree in Accounting, Finance, Business/Public Administration, Social Sciences or related fields is preferable.
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant experience in providing operation services coordinating finance, procurement and HR management.
- Experience in management services, managing staff and operational systems.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc) and advance knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages, experience in handling of web based management systems and ERP financials, preferably ATLAS, FOML will be an advantage.
- Experience of IPSAS and/or IFRS is required for external candidates.
Fluency in any UN (preferably English) and national language of the duty station.
Up-to-date knowledge and/or practical experience of auditing approaches and practices is desirable.
Application Closing Date
19th March, 2014
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Keystone Bank is a full service commercial bank and currently recruits for the position of a Graduate Entry Level Position. We are Wholly owned by the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON) and was granted banking license on August 5, 2011, by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). The Bank has met and exceeded all capital and capital adequacy requirements of the CBN and assumed the deposit liabilities, certain other liabilities and assets of former Bank PHB Plc, following the revocation of the erstwhile bank's operating License by the CBN.
Keystone Bank is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Position: Entry Level Recruitment
To provide effective and efficient banking support services to customers before, during and after patronage.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Build and consolidate pleasant relationship with the Bank's Corporate customers and maintain good disposition towards all customers.
- Ensure accurate processing of all transactions and maintain an accurate record of all activities and transactions
- Identify service improvement opportunities through interaction with customers and communicate improvement recommendations to the relevant functions
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Supervisor/Unit Head
Key Performance Indicators:
- Arithmetical Accuracy and efficiency
- Customer satisfaction levels
- Error free posting/processing
- Internal Control exceptions and Corporate Audit Reports
- Timeliness of service delivery to customer requests
- Timely and accurate transaction processing
- Timely generation of reports and updates
- Timely generation/remittance of regulatory returns
Minimum Education Qualifications:
- A good first degree from a reputable university ( Minimum of Second Class Lower)
Post Graduate Qualifications:
- Not Required.
- Not Required
Skills And Competencies:
- Attention to Details.
- Performance Under Pressure
- Problem Solving
- Independent Minded.
- Interpersonal relationship
- Multi Disciplinary disposition
- Multi tasking disposition
- Satisfactory Customer Service Disposition
- Oral and written Communication Skills
- Banking, Insurance, and financial services knowledge.
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel and power point
Application Closing Date
11th March, 2014
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Wednesday, March 5, 2014
Oiltest Group, a leading player in the Oil and Gas Industry in Nigeria and beyond recruits for the position of a Business Development Officer. The company requires the services of competent candidates for the following position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Good oral and written communication.
- Previous experience in Business Development in upstream sector of Oil & Gas Industry with minimum of 3 years.
- Ability and readiness to work when needed.
- Strong and convincing personality.
- Must be computer literate and LT savvy.
- Strong Degree in Engineering or any of the Physical Sciences.
- The remuneration for the above position is highly competitive.
Application Closing Date
18th March, 2014.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a hand written application with a copy of your detailed Curriculum vitae and other credentials with the REF Number on top of the envelope to:
Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Please do not respond to this advert if you have applied for any of the advertised position listed above in the past 2 years.
- Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The Nigerian Police Force invites applications from suitably qualified individuals for Appointment into the Nigeria Police Force as Cadet...
INEC is currently accepting applications from qualified NYSC members, final year university students and those previously engaged by th...
University of Ilorin invites applications candidates who have applied for admission into the Undergraduate degree programmes of the Univ...
National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) , a Federal Government Agency, charged with the mandate of ensuring ...
Nigeria Customs Service was saddled with the responsibilities of revenue collection, accounting for same and anti smuggling activities. T...
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is set to recruit categories of ad-hoc staff that will officiate in the forthcoming...
Airtel is company is a limited liability company providing various telecommunications services to the Nigeria business environment. Our ...
University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) invites application from candidates who chose her as either their first or second choice, and scored a ...
Nestle Nigeria Plc is part of the Nestle Group, the world's leading Food , Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company renowned for its hig...
We are recruiting superior calibre Trainee Geoscientists & Experienced Specialist Geoscience professionals with the highest standard...
NgRecruiter - Recruitment Portal, Jobs Nigeria, Vacancies Nigeria
Telecommunication Companies in Nigeria Career Website
Zoom Nigeria Career Page | Starcomms Nigeria Career Page | Glo1 Career 2010
The 25 Consolidated Banks In Nigeria Career Website
Diamond Nigeria Bank Career Page | Ecobank Nigeria Career Page | ETB Nigeria Career Page
Fidelity Bank Nigeria Career Page | First Bank Nigeria Career Page | FCMB Nigeria Career Page
IBTC Chartered Bank Nigeria Career Page | Intercontinental Bank Nigeria Career Page | Nigeria Int'l Bank (Citibank) Career Page
Oceanic Bank Nigeria Career Page | Spring Bank Nigeria Career Page | Stanbic Bank Nigeria Career Page
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Career Page | Sterling Bank Nigeria Career Page | Union Bank Nigeria Career Page
UBA Nigeria Career Page | Unity Bank Nigeria Career Page | Wema Bank Nigeria Career Page
Zenith Bank Nigeria Career Page | Unity Bank Nigeria Career Page | GTBank Nigeria Career Page
OIl Company Jobs
Atlas GeoSolutions Nigeria Limited Career Page | Chevron Nigeria Limited Career Page | Conoco Phillips Nigeria Career Page
Guinness Nigeria Career Page | Exxon Mobil Nigeria Career Page | Negris Nigeria Limited
NLNG Nigeria Career Page | NNPC Nigeria Career Page | Oando Plc Nigeria Career Page
PZ Nigeria Career Page | Saipem Eni Nigeria Career Page | Sea Trucks Group Nigeria Career Page
Schlumberger Nigeria Career Page | Statoil Nigeria Career Page | Total Nigeria Plc Career Page
TotalFinaElf Plc Nigeria Career Page | Willbros Group Nigeria Plc Career Page | Worley Parsons Nigeria Career Page | Nigerian Breweries Career Page |  MRS Nigeria Career Page