Monday, March 2, 2015
Maersk Line, the world's largest container shipping company currently recruits into its Graduate Programme for 2015.We are renowned for its professional and customer-centric approach. The diversity of insights from our 25,000 employees all over the world strengthens our international reputation for high standards and innovation.
Maersk Nigeria is represented in Lagos, Port Harcourt, and Kano with over 120 employees and is part the Central West Africa Cluster consisting of Togo, Benin Republic, Ghana and Niger Republic.
Maersk Nigeria invites applications for the position below:
Maersk Liner Graduate Programme 2015 - Commercial, Nigeria
If you work well with others, have a can-do attitude and have the ambition and passion to excel, the Maersk Liner Graduate Programme (MLGP) can offer you the perfect opportunity to build a long-term and varied career in an international environment.
The MLGP is designed to provide access to a fast track career for bright young professionals across a range of disciplines. The programme combines learning and talent practices to ensure that developmental opportunities are maximised to the benefit of both the participants and the company.
- You will join a team of highly competent colleagues and jointly participate in reaching the objectives of your department.
- Your manager will continually provide you with individual sparring to help you develop professionally and personally.
- Being part of a global shipping programme, you will meet your fellow Maersk Liner Graduate Programme participants from all over the world in four seminars across at least two continents. During these seminars, you will receive insights into the Shipping Industry, grow your understanding of the business and develop your personal competences.
- You will take an active role in your own development and work together with your manager and HR to identify your key development needs and build an action plan.
Who we are looking for
- Master's level education in Business or related discipline with a maximum of 3 years commercial work experience after graduation in parallel with education or between degrees.
- Ambitious individual with a passion and drive to excel.
- An international mind-set and excellent command of English (both spoken and written).
- A pragmatic and holistic thinker.
- Resourceful and flexible with strong capabilities to prioritise, optimise and perform under pressure.
- Strong desire to pursue a long-term career within the commercial part of the business.
- International mobility and travels are expected.
A challenging and rewarding opportunity where you will build a long-term career in the global trade and transportation industry - during the 2-year Graduate Programme, you will have vast opportunities and be part of an international group of young professionals. Together you will:
- Build your knowledge from some of the best experts within the shipping and business fields, in your day to day job and in classroom environments.
- Build a global network that you can leverage in your future interactions to enable collaboration and career.
- Be significantly exposed to high-level leaders to ensure that theoretical insights are continuously linked to concrete business challenges.
- Become part of a team where we play to win and 'we' always comes before 'I'.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2015.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
ExxonMobil are seeking the employment of fresh/experienced candidates with qualification in Information Technology Services, to submit their resumes/CV.
Job Title: Information Technology Services
Country or Region: Nigeria
Office Location (City): Various
Affiliate Name: Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited, Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited
Employment Type: Experienced Professionals, Students/Graduates Seeking Full-Time
There are currently no positions open in Information Technology services. If you would like to be considered for future openings, please submit your resume to this
Ideal candidates should have strong academic credentials coupled with solid, relevant work experience (for experienced candidates). Equally important are soft skills developed through previous leadership and team roles. i.e. interpersonal effectiveness, communication skills, time management skills, presentation skills, and adaptability.
Submission Closing Date
How To Submit
Interested candidates should:
UNICEF Nigeria seeks the recruitment of suitable and qualified Graduate Nutrition Officers. We are supporting the Government of Nigeria to strengthen prevention of and response all forms of violence against children. In particular, assistance will be provided to strengthen the child protection system, including through modelling the system in four States, in order to demonstrate the impact of a well-functioning child protection system, to develop a common model for operationalizing the Child Rights Act at State level and to develop standardized tools, including regulations, working protocols and training manuals to govern the system.
The emergency in the northeast of Nigeria has led to large scale displacement of civilians with the Presidential Initiative for the North East (PINE) estimating 1.5 million internally displaced persons (IDPs) in the six states of the Northeast. The increasing number of unaccompanied and separated children (UASC), including children orphaned in the ongoing hostilities, is a growing issue of concern. There is a pressing need for the Child Protection Programme to scale up its interventions in North East to meet the needs of UASC, and in particular to support alternative care for UASC and the establishment and implementation of family tracing and reunification mechanisms.
If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nutrition Officer
Vacancy Number: VN-NGR-19-2015
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Duration: 2 Years
- The incumbent of the post will be responsible for professional technical contribution to project design, planning, administration, monitoring and evaluation of Nutrition programme/project activities, data analysis and progress reporting, and commitment for enhancement of teamwork and capacity building, in support of achievement of planned objectives of the work plan, aligned with country programme goals and strategy, with emphasis on addressing gender inequalities.
Qualification and Competencies required
- University Degree in one of the discipline relevant to the following areas: Public Health and Nutrition, Health Science, International Health and Nutrition, Public Health and Nutrition Policy and Management, Family and Community Health and Nutrition, Nutrition Epidemiology, Health and Nutrition Education, Health and Nutrition Promotion and Disease Prevention, Public health Preparedness, Health Emergency Preparedness, or other relevant discipline(s).
- Training in gender and in nutrition programmes that promote gender equality and asset.
- One (1) years of relevant professional work experience. Field work experience, background/familiarity with Emergency.
- Experience in monitoring gender inequalities and in programming interventions that reduces the disparities an asset
- Fluency in English and local working languages of the duty station.
- Public Health and Nutrition, International Health and Nutrition, Policy and Management,
- Family and Community Health and Nutrition , Public Health, Health Emergency Preparedness
- Nutrition Epidemiology, Nutrition Research, Socio-medical Sciences,
- Health and Nutrition Education, Health and Nutrition Promotion and Disease prevention, Education Intervention in Health and Nutritional Care.
Application Closing Date
12th March, 2015.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application, accompanied by an updated CV in English and a completed United National Personal History Form, which can be download below and sent to: email@example.com
Note: Please put the position title you are applying for on the subject line of your email.
Nestle Nigeria Plc is currently recruiting for the position of suitable and qualified Graduate Sales Analyst. As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People's lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Sales Analyst
Job Number: 15000192
- The Sales Analyst is the Co-pilot to the branch sales management team.
- He/she provides technical and analytical support to aid sales operations at branch level, through the use of sales data and tools towards sustainable profit growth.
- Work closely with sales team in target setting process, implementation of group guidelines, local procedures and internal/external audit recommendations within the branch.
- Develop & maintain the necessary tools to capture the secondary sales, distribution figures and distributors infrastructure in the branch and report to Head Office on regular basis.
- Collate, consolidate and validate distributors stock holding and communicate same to Head Office on a regular basis
- Monitor evolution of Sales Force MOGE's and analyze / challenge sales branch on resource allocation. Support sales organization on annual resource planning and variance tracking in the branch.
- Custodian of Branch operation Assets, efficient CAPEX control and provide regular feedback to the sales controller and fixed assets accountant.
- Ensure effective reconciliation of all promotion carried out in the branch and provide monthly report to the HO.
What experience brings success to this job?
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar role.
- B.Sc/ HND in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Accounting (at least second class lower/ upper credit)
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated clarity in both writing and speaking.
- Analytical mindset.
- Proficient use of MS Office applications
- Good understanding of financial drivers, accounting rules and principles.
- Good organizational and planning skill
Application Closing Date
11th March, 2015.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Sunday, March 1, 2015
Caro(a) Cidadão! COMUNICADO IMPORTANTE.
Numero do processo N. 25060813.4 - 2015
Veja no Anexo os Dados, Motivo e Informações sobre a Intimação.
Dados Sobre a Intimação: Veja_Aqui_Sua_Intimacao0315.rar
Copyright Departamento de Policia Federal - DPF,
Coordenacao de Tecnologia da Informacao - CTI, Brasília-DF