Wednesday, November 27, 2013

0

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

  • Wednesday, November 27, 2013
  • macpeters123
  • Share
  • Hi Dear,

    Compliments of the season.

    How are you doing, i hope it's well with you, I got your contact from a business consultant. I am writing to inform you of my intention to
    establish a business project in your country, i am using this opportunity to solicit for your co-operation, i believe that your
    participation as my partner will guarantee the success of this business, please get back to me for more details,if my proposal is accepted.

    You may reply to ( xavier.povill@yahoo.com )
    Regards.
    Xavier Povill.

    0 Responses to “HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU.”

    Popular Posts

    NgRecruiter - Recruitment Portal, Jobs Nigeria, Vacancies Nigeria

    Subscribe

    Related Posts with Thumbnails